Monday 22 September 2014

Free and Easy Wanderer


Free and Easy Wanderer

After moving so fast through the world for so many years I have taken a pledge to slow down. It is easy to forget how to live with the wind NOT rushing all about at one hundred miles and hour.
After finally leaving the city on Sunday, which has been my home for over five years, to reside in the sweeping hills of Oxfordshire my heart beats that little bit slower. I awoke to the soft haze of dew rising in the warming day. The small pop of the kettle as it began to boil and a bird whistling in a far away tree.
Today there was no agenda and that felt quietly good. Rest is the best tonic for the soul. Boredom is creative medicine. Through my time away from the city I hope to gather in my soul and give it a good feed.
We were not built for over populated places, it shortens the horizon. We can become obsessed with the small mundane things and forget about the things that really matter. The Equinox arrives tonight so lets celebrate by lighting a small fire, even a candle to burn away the summer flightiness and warm the bones for the winter to come. 

So much love.

Aquila. x


              


YOGA NEWS....

I have a new schedule in London so keep your eyes on that, and if you don't see me enough I have space for one or two more 121's. Send me an email if you are interested and committed.
There are a few workshops coming up in November and December so keep your eye out for these. They may get booked up fast, so get your place while you can.

1st November: Yoga and Raw Chocolate Workshop with Laura Coxeter @ Celestine Eleven
2nd November: Art Fermenting Workshop with Chloe Manners @ Lululemon Islington Showroom
16th November: Flow and Forrest Yoga Workshop with Janine Michelle @ TBC
22nd November: Transitions Workshop @ Stretch, Ada Street
6th December: Self Practice Workshop @ Stretch, Ada Street

If you ever have any questions about classes, 121's or private and corporate sessions please drop me a line. 
TIMETABLE.


WEDNESDAY 
...1:15-2pm @ STRETCH COLUMBIA ROAD E2 7RJ £9
....6:30-7:30pm @ STRETCH ADA STREET E8 4QU £12
THURSDAY
.....7:30-8:45am @ 18 Belsham Road E9 £10* 

....6:30-7:30pm @ STRETCH ADA STREET E8 4QU £12

*(Email me if you would like to join this group)

No comments:

Post a Comment