Monday 8 September 2014

Anahata

Open the heart, let the light in.

We've got this mega moon tonight. Open the heart, let the light in...

 
A personal note: As most of you know I am leaving London for pastures green and gorgeous...That does not mean that I will be gone from your city lives completely, but it will be something of a reduced schedule. So come and see me when you can or book in a private.
I am looking forward to the Oxfordshire air, to be with my darling family and to roll in the mud like a good old country girl should. There will be opportunities to come to the country for weekend workshops and retreats. And I'll still be a very active part of the community while I am in town.
There are very exciting events, workshops and retreats in the pipeline so watch this space.
Please catch me after class, keep in touch or drop me a line. I always love to hear your news.

So much love.

Aquila. x


              


YOGA NEWS....

On Tuesday 7:45pm I am covering a slot at INDABA! I am very honoured and excited to do so, come and show your support if you are around.

Also, I am teaching at the Lululemon Islington Showroom 21st Sept 11am....FOR FREE...So get there early gals and guys.
This is the link-----
https://www.facebook.com/events/522186684582043/523146254486086/?notif_t=like

AND keep your eye out for new classes around town...

If you ever have any questions about classes, 121's or private and corporate sessions please drop me a line. 
TIMETABLE.

TUESDAY

....6:30am @ STRETCH COLUMBIA ROAD E27RG £12
....12:30pm @ STRETCH ADA STREET E8 4QU £9
....7:45 @ INDABA MARYLEBONE, NW1 6UA
 £14******CLASS COVER
WEDNESDAY 
....6:30pm @ STRETCH ADA STREET E8 4QU £12
THURSDAY
.....8:30am @ 18 Belsham Road E9 £8

....6:30pm @ STRETCH ADA STREET E8 4QU £12

No comments:

Post a Comment